Staff Training For BreakThrough Weekend
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150.00
Men often say that their initial BreakThrough Weekend was life-changing, but staffing a BreakThrough Weekend was even more transformative. Weekend staffers are in service to the men, who are just starting their BreakThrough journey. If you are interested in staffing a BreakThrough Weekend, we invite you to take this training, which is a requirement for first-time staffers.
Attendees will learn:
- Responsibilities and tasks of a staffer
- How to prepare yourself to staff a weekend
- A review of the structure and key components of the weekend
- The arc of the weekend (clinical rationale for the processes, opportunities for learning and growth, The Hero’s Journey)
- Building the “container” of the weekend from the pre-weekend staff meeting through the weekend and beyond
- Mentoring a man through the weekend and Introduction to role-playing within a participant’s work
Note – You MUST have completed a Breakthrough Weekend to qualify for this staff training.